With all the busy-ness of our daily life, we tend to forget that we don’t have unlimited time in our life. But one day when one of our family members or friends suddenly become ill or we lose someone important in our life, it wakes us up to realize that we DON’T have unlimited time. In fact, we don’t know when our times is up. We may have 20 years more or just one more day…
I want you to stop what you’re doing now and spend the next 5 minutes with me. I can guarantee that you will be glad you did.
I want you to find a quiet place and sit down with your eyes closed. Imagine yourself being 80 years old. You’re sitting in a rocking chair in a terrace of your house reflecting your life. At that moment of your life,
- What would you like to feel about yourself?
- What would you like to have achieved in your life?
- What would you regret if you didn’t?
Spend a few minutes thinking deeply and feel that feeling.
- Would you like to have had a freedom to travel to see the world and had amazing experience with your loved ones?
- Would you like to have deeply connected with your partner and children and feel proud to say that you have been the best wife, partner and mother?
- Would you like to have made a difference in other people’s lives and contributed?
Emi Kiyosaki, the sister of the best-selling author Robert Kiyosaki is a nan who works in a hospice, and she says that the biggest regret most people have at the end of their life is not taking a leap.
What make you feel that you’ve lived your life to the fullest?
So what time is your life? How much time is left in your life?
Don’t wait for someday, but start today.
What is your most important dream? Don’t keep telling yourself someday, but start taking action to reach your dream TODAY.
“It is your moment of decision that your destiny is shaped” – Tony Robbins
Love & Success,
Did you like this article? Share with your friends by clicking Tweet or Like button below.
© 2017 Abundant Women Pte Ltd
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE ON YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
“Business mentor Mamiko Ito teaches women around the world how to create a business and a life you love! Get her FREE Report “7 Secrets of Building Successful Businesses for Women Entrepreneur” at www.AbundantWomen.com”